Monday 2 February 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I couldn't get in to work today because of the snow, so I stayed home and managed to work on the novel. I'm hoping perhaps that's a good omen for the blog – and the book!
I'm currently in the process of writing my first novel which is provisionally entitled 'Western Fringes'. It's a crime novel set in and around Southall in West London. The first chapter won the Crime Writers Association Debut Dagger Award 2008 and as a result I have been lucky enough to find an agent.
You can see the Debut Dagger page and click there to read the first chapter by using the link over on the right.
I'm working hard to finish the remainder of the novel and thought that it might be interesting to start up a blog to let people know how I'm getting along and hopefully to generate a little interest in myself and the book.
I hope to hear from you soon. Whoever you might be.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment